Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jesse Kristin

Jesse Kristin is the blog of Gretel Beal, and  if you know Gretel at all you've probably noticed she has an amazing skill for cheering others up. So it's not surprising that her blog spreads that same happiness too, through her writing. Gretel, I've loved reading all your posts, but one in particular that I chose to help myself out was your "To Do List".

From cleaning my room to calling old friends Gretel's advice has improved my life with each task on the list. Tomorrow I'll be sharing how each one specifically helped me out.

Thanks for the challenge and advice, thanks for making the world happier, thanks for being you Gretel.

4 comments:

  1. Trevor you're a straight up beast. You just amaze me. And this white elephant is awesome. I'm going to do the to do list. And shoutout to gretel for the awesome list lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trevor i love how sincere and original this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me happy

    ReplyDelete